Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sometimes, we are hurt by WORDS

Too True to be TRUE, it's fact that silent kills, but too much of noise will only hurt ourselves.

It opens my mind that we usually calling those people who spreads rumors and gossips bitc*.
"Words hurt, 
You can't see them but the scares from
verbal abuse are real and can last for years.
Don't suffer in silence,"

This image had really creatively show out the meaning of WORDS HURT. It reminds me that I did hurt my dearest mum by my words when I was 7, but I regretted too late, because the damage has done.

This picture is very meaning that we can actually put more and more ideas to spread this meaning to the world. because they used a serious scar on the lips of the woman to show its seriousness.

sometimes-words-hurt
this picture also shows its funny and creative way of WORDS HURT.


SOURCE:
Don’t Suffer In Silence. (n.d.). Retrieved August 7, 2012, from Sometimes, words hurt: http://bigduck.co/2012/02/07/sometimes-words-hurt/


No comments:

Post a Comment