Thursday, June 11, 2009

约定~




Give me time to understand what you want of me.


Place your trust in me-it`s crucial to my Well-being..


Don`t be angry at me for long and don`t lock me up as punishment.You haver your work,your entertainment and your friends.I have only you.

Talk to me sometimes..Ever if I don`t understand your words,I understand your voice when it`s speaking to me.


Be aware that however you treat me,I`ll never forget it.

Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand,but that I choose not to bite you.

Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate or lazy,ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I`m not getting the right food,or I`ve been out in the sun too long or my heart is getting old and weak.

Take care of me when I get old.you,too,will grow old.

Go with me on difficult journeys.Never say,I can`t bear to watch it or Let it happen in my absence.
Everything is easier for me if you are there.Remember I love you.

后记:
一直以来就很想画这个题材,最近看了《狗狗与我的十个约定》,再次被深深感动。
终于提起画笔开始勾勒十个约定。这是画布丁卷涂鸦日记以来创作时间最长的一次,修改草图最多的一次。我一直相信,只有用心去画的作品,才能感动更多的人。
英文部分的翻译有一部分是不同的,我选择了自己更喜欢的中文表述。
希望每一个小狗狗都能遇上爱它的主人,
希望每一个已经有小狗狗的人都能好好的对待自己的宝贝。
正如米兰·昆德拉说:“狗是我们与天堂的联结。它们不懂何为邪恶、嫉妒、不满。在美丽的黄昏,和狗儿并肩坐在河边,有如重回伊甸园。即使什么事也不做也不觉得无聊—只有幸福平和。”


源自于MSN的一封信息~~

No comments:

Post a Comment